Image Map

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Some Peeks!

I started on Wednesday with this cute family.
Thursday I changed gears and has some fun taking pictures with this fun family.



Saturday was the adorable Miss Jaelynn. She will be 2 soon, and did a great job!
Friday I met my nephew, his wife, and two year old in Eden Prairie for a few shots of this gorgeous soon-to-be mom again. Brian, Maggie, and Brady will welcome a new baby boy in about a month.


I also grabbed a few of grandson, Henry, for his one year pictures.

Today Meredith helped with the beautiful Princess Harlow's first photo shoot.  Now to get them all edited so you can see more! Click on them to see them a little clearer. I am not liking what blogger is doing to some of the images lately, but haven't had time to figure out the best way to sharpen and size for the blog. Another project for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment